Friday, December 23, 2011

Dexter Season 7 Scene Leaked

Okay, so I have a friend who works as a staff writer for a hit TV show. I don't want to give it away, but it rhymes with "Schmidt Schmy Schmad Schmays." Anyway, he received a leaked copy of the season 7 script of "Dexter."

Warning: SPOILERS







INT. DEXTER'S APARTMENT

Dexter unlocks the door and lets a frantic Deb in. She still
cannot believe that her brother is a serial killer. She
paces furiously throughout the apartment, tears welling up in
her eyes, yelling obscenities that make no sense. Dexter
just closes the door behind him and tries to calm her down.

DEB
Fucking fuck, Dex! Are you fucking
serious? You're the Bay Harbor
Butcher? How the fuck? What the
fuck? Shit fuck!

DEXTER
Listen, Deb, I don't know what to
say, I just--

DEB
(Interrupting and getting
up in his face)
No, you don't get to fucking say
anything! I finally make it to
police lieutenant and then I find
out that my own brother is the Bay
Harbor fucking Butcher? How the
fuck am I supposed to explain that
to Laguerta? What happens if you
get caught, Dex? What happens
then? Did you even fucking think
about that? You could take down
the entire Morgan family in one
fucking moment by leaving a single
piece of DNA at a crime scene.

Dexter swallows hard, figruing out what to say next.

DEXTER
I feel like you're sending me mixed
messages here, Deb.

DEB
Mixed messages my fucking ass, Dex!
What the fuck are you talking
about?

DEXTER
Well, you're giving me a hand job
right now.

Camera pulls back to reveal Deb's hand completely down
Dexter's pants. She realizes what she's been doing, stops,
and walks towards the kitchen.

DEB
I, uh, need a beer. You want one?

DEXTER
Sure.

Deb goes to the fridge and grabs a couple beers. She comes
back and hands one of them to Dex then returns to the kitchen
area and sits down on a chair. Dexter sits on a couch on the
other side of the room. The each crack their beers with
their bare hands and take a deep breath.

DEB
So, have you always been a serial
killer?

DEXTER
Yeah, I guess so. Ever since my
mother died in that shipping
container I was "born in blood."

DEB
Fuck. Your brother, Brian, the Ice
Truck Killer? The guy who tried to
kill me?

DEXTER
He did it to get to me

DEB
Jesus fuck.

DEXTER
And Trinity as well. He killed
Rita because he knew I was on to
him. I stalked him for months and
he took my wife from me so I took
his life from him. And I was the

one who helped Jordan Chase's escaped

victim get revenge on the monsters who raped

and brutalized her. We spent
weeks tracking them down, finding
their weaknesses, then killing them
and leaving them in--Deb!

Dexter looks up to realize that Deb is fingering herself and
moaning. She pulls her hand out of her pants and straightens
up, smelling her fingers quickly before standing up and
getting back into cop mode.

DEB
Show me your murder weapons.

Dexter gets up and leads Deb to the bedroom and opens his
closet. He unlocks his trunk and opens it.

DEB (CONT'D)
Motherfucker I keep my sex toys in
a trunk too.

DEXTER
What?

DEB
Nothing. I just, nevermind.
Dexter, You're leaving me no choice
here.

Deb pulls out a set of hand cuffs.

DEXTER
You don't have to do this Deb. I
can just disappear from the face of
the earth, save us both the
emberassment.

DEB
Just shut the fuck up Dex. I have
to do this. If I don't, I could
never live with myself knowing that
I let you slip away--

DEXTER
(Voiceover while Deb keeps
ranting)
Just what I need, a lecture from my
sister while I'm getting arrested.
I had always imagined this moment,
but I always just thought she would
be crying, not talking on and on
and on. Jesus, this is so much
worse.

Deb puts the cuffs on one of Dexter's wrists and handcuffs
him to the bedpost. She pulls out another pair and hand
cuffs him to the other bedpost.

DEXTER (CONT'D)
(Voiceover)
What the?

Deb proceeds to perform oral sex on Dexter.

DEXTER (CONT'D)
(Voiceover)
Finally, some peace and quiet.

END SCENE.

2 comments:

Bill The Crack Addict said...

funny stuff man, you had me going for a while :) i posted it on reddit, hopefull you will get some traffic..

http://www.reddit.com/r/Dexter/

any more scenes coming??

P is for Pterodactyl said...

Thanks man. I definitely appreciate it.

I doubt I'll write any more Dexter scenes, at least until after next season.